Seeking Legal Representation

http://youtu.be/3copCtmkZ0k
A state representative has agreed to help me, help my son. He told me to find a lawyer preferably licensed in Florida & Texas to work with my son for a writ of habeas corpus
- 🌟 I have not heard back from the State Representative.

ORIGINAL CASE-2010-CR-JUV-003-22a. Arrested 12-31-2009.
Zip Code-78251
POLICE REPORT-090979792.
SIDS-1128131-1187996-943202.
NEW NBRS COUNTY CHANGES.
CASE-2010-CR-5794B.

ARREST DATES CHANGED
05-26-2009 & 05-26-2010.
OFFENSE: F1 MURDER 1ST DEGREE. 09990019 SID-08508535
TDC-01661857 DOB-09091994.
DOCKET:A-12533 / a3840

INTERNAL AGENCY NBR 943297
This is the only time he's been arrested or in trouble with law.
I believe county has made up a false habitual offender record.
-
Ten years have passed. He's now 25. He no longer has involuntary muscle movements. His tics from Tourettes, subsided years ago. His mental health is managed with medication. My Tourettes is finally mild!
-
Bryce believes in God and does not swear, smoke or do drugs. He has no gang affiliation and no tatoos. Bryce really is a good soul. My son loves and respects me, M❤M.
-
Bryce Seton Vandergrift 01661857 TX. Zip code of crime is 78251. He has been wrongfully convicted of murder at age "15". He has never been in trouble with the law before.
-
The defense attorney was hired by Bryce's father, David Vandergrift, who was given immediate plausible deniability and who has stopped communicating with our son since 2013.
-
There are clear violations from being alone when waiving his Miranda Rights and giving a false confession, and following the courts order to reconfess six months after the crime. No one told him there is substantial evidence to show that even the victims wife had motive, means and opportunity.
-
A witness went to the station and told police about her involvement. The wife and her son wanted Mr. Fred Cantu dead, before they met my mentally disabled child. She was a speech pathologists for special needs children... like my Bryce. I have the police report.
-
What's in the courts case against my son is not what happened. The case also discredits me as a mother. My history along with Bryce's history, to include the 55 page forensic psychologist report, prove the truth. This case is well documented so the false entries are likely why I've been denied transcripts.

dreamkiller
brianpardo
sharktank
lawyering
disabilitylawyer
wrongfulconviction

Comments

  1. While EMS was working on the victim, he told police his own son Nick shot him. It’s in the police report. As is a blood splattered t shirt upstairs in Master Bathroom, a shirt known to have worn by the victims son.

    An officer suspected the victims wife and wanted her investigated. Why wasn’t she investigated? The lawyer told the Judge, well your honor, it looks like my client was the shooter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help Me to go visit her son Bryce.

    https://www.gofundme.com/create/details/help-marie-to-visit-her-son-bryce-in-prison

    Thanks! Marie, (my middle name)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bryce-devonate-christy ... bless the beast, not the children?