OPEN LETTER To Dr. Phil McGraw

Dear, Doctor Phil, INJUSTICE. a mentally ill brain cannot handle defending itself against manipulation. Bryce did NOT shoot anyone. That is in the police report. UPDATED LETTER LINK
Image created by msdmpelletier. Bryce's MoM. What makes this case so complex, is the amount of lies and violations against my beloved child. 

Dear, Doctor Phil, please help me save my son Bryce. In 2007 I agreed for our son to go spend some years with his wealthier father in Texas, who made maybe 84k year. I live in Florida. Bryce and I were on section 8 voucher obtained via my Veteran Status.

When our son moved to Texas, I sent copies of his well documented history, to include our divorce decree that showed our joint custody, shared parental rights intact. I sent this history to his new school and to the Wilford Hall military base hospital, where I knew my former husband, received his health care.

I didn't know that his father was leaving our son alone. I was being told everything is going great. David said he'd give our son more than I ever could. I believed my ex. I thought he was showing off, but in my mind Bryce would benefit. I wanted our son to have more. I love my son deeply.

What was happening?


Bryce's father David, and then step mother Patricia, and the new psychiatrist were systemically removing and or changing Bryce's medications, his diagnosis and his special needs educational safe guards, that have been in place since Kindergarten.

This Doctor passed away in 2016.  I have the psychiatrist records, Wilford Hall medical records. Texas educational records and his full history from Florida. 

The victims wife and son wanted Fred dead before they met my son in spring of 2009. The houses were within seven minute walking distance. I believe they set my son up to be framed and blamed for this murder.

TEXAS GED GRADUATION INCARCERATED (2012 or 2013)
Bryce did not shoot anyone, though he continues to believe he did. He wrote to me a few years ago,  has important detail wrong. I still have that letter. He also believes it was a Capital murder and he's lucky he didn't get the death penalty. He was told he would. 

My son was convicted as the shooter, planner and mastermind. He received 30 years with no right to appeal. Nicholas D. Cantu was deemed an assessor. Nick is allowed to appeal. And testify against Bryce should the case ever go to trial. 

The police report shows that the victim named his own son Nick as his shooter. This and other evidence against Nick and his mother was never revealed. I have these reports.

Bryce had just turned 15 yrs old, he was at least 6 ft 1, maybe taller and had failed the eighth grade. School personnel wanted to keep him back. His father disagreed with them and checked promote him. He unchecked needs special educational assistance ARD - IEP. The school now concurred with ending our mentally disabled child special needs education plans. 

A forensic psychologists for the defense, Dr. Joann Murphey was also told that my son was the shooter. As a matter of fact, everyone including the news, was told my son shot a man three times in the chest. That never happened. I have the autopsy report. It's posted on this blog.

Her 55 page report found Bryce to be a Special Needs Child. She found him not competent and not culpable for any part in the states case against him. Her report was never presented to the newly appointed Judge. I have her report.

After hiring the lawyer, Bryce's father was given plausible deniability. I was left out of 90% of the process and when I was included, I was lied to. An officer wanted the victims wife Grace, investigated. He suspected her. She was not investigate and collected the insurance money from the death of her husband.

In February 2009 Bryce's step mother divorced David. She moved out of state and remarried. In April 2013, David moved back to Florida, where he started a remodeling company. Bryce hasn't heard from his father or much older brother Brett, in over seven years. I have their divorce records. 

This is about a wife and son who wanted their family member dead before they met my son. A father who was getting rid of his imperfect child. A step mother who assisted and a psychiatrist whose own notes, show more than enough warning signs that he should have at a minimum  reinstated my son's medications and placed him back on his successful treatment plan. The 55 page report shows the Doctor reinstated one of Bryce's medications but he was too late. Bryce was WIDE-OPEN TO BE MANIPULATED.

🌟 THE DOCTOR PASSED IN 2016. 

I filed a lot of complaints within the first two years to no avail. I have since learned that violations get covered up.

Bryce was suppose to be protected under the Americans with Disabilities Act. His status was/is OHI Other Health Impaired.

Back in Florida he was well loved by his friends, teachers, doctors, our special needs group of friends and loved by me, his mother. Pretty much everyone has since walked away, I am broken hearted. I feel alone and almost helpless and hopeless to save my son. 

This is The Wrongful Conviction of a Minor Child in a Complex Case. Please help me save my son. I will gladly again devote my life to helping my son get well again and have a future. I am still low income. I'd start him off with a healthy dose of Niacin, B vitamins, therapy and love him to infinity and beyond. We say that to each other. Dr. Phil, he's not writing or calling me. I'm afraid for him and me. 

Sir, there are entries in the case against Bryce that discredit me as a good mother. I even turn these people into CPS. CPS turned on me. They put me down because mental health issues run in my blood family. My father had schizophrenia. I refuse to be ashamed. And I am a good mother. The 55 pg report and his WELL DOCUMENTED history from both Florida and Texas proves those discrediting statements against me and my son
are false and originated in Texas. 

Doctor Phil, being Bryce's MoM has been my most valued position in my life.

Please, help me save my son. ðŸ’”. He is deteriorating. 

Fred Cantu a Navy Vet, Much Respect RIP.


A previous letter I wrote and mass emailing it out, has  Bryce out of dangerous Coffield Unit Prison and back to the Skyview Psych Unit. He's been there since before Christmas. I'm trying to keep him safe and cared for until I can fine help. I wrote to a TX State Rep, he said he was going to call the original lawyer, that was Christmas eve. I think he changed his mind about helping me help Bryce.

Kind Regards, Bryce's M❤M. msdmpelleter. marie 💔

NEWS CLIP  be sure to read full description 



LOST WITHOUT YOU by Freda Ridings



 Prison Photos possibly 2012 bryce vandergrift Graduation GED


disabilities,health,evidence,family,school,rights,injustice,love,manipulation,money,other,warning,groups,vote,pris

Comments

  1. bryce could use some mail.

    Bryce S, Vandergrift
    SkyView Unit 01661857
    379 FM 2972
    Rusk, TX. 75785

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bryce-devonate-christy ... bless the beast, not the children?