DONATE to help Bryce and his M❤M

Any and all funds will Only be used on behalf of Bryce and his Mother.
http://www.paypal.me/4brycesbattle

1. THE NUMBER ONE REASON TO USE DONATIONS IS TO PAY A LAWYER OR GROUP OF STUDENTS, PEOPLE, GROUP THAT WILL HELP GET BRYCE OUT OF PRISON.

2.  To help Bryce's M❤M to get set up in Texas to be able to have somewhere for Bryce to come home to. Or possibly transfer him to Florida. And or visit him.



please help bryce.
Ask me anything.

Kind Regards
Bryces M❤M
OxO

NOTE: I haven't been on the internet since the end of 2013. I got sick from the trauma that was done to my then 15 yr old child and my own Tourettes Syndrome erupted. By the end of 2018, I am started to get well again. The case against my beloved son has devestated me for almost ten years. He turned 25,  9-9-2019

I'm getting better.

2019 marie
my son 2012 GED graduation Prison



Thefreethoughtproject,theintercept,ownnetwork,thedoctorphilshow,bryce,family,love

Comments

  1. I just started a GOFUNDME, want to help? https://www.gofundme.com/manage/help-marie-to-visit-her-son-bryce-in-prison
    Thankks! Bryce's MoM, Marie is my middle name.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bryce-devonate-christy ... bless the beast, not the children?