2019 NOV UPDATE - I am in fear for my sons life at Coffield Unit, Texas



*** C L I C K 3min FOX NEWS BRYCE MENTALLY ILL


UPDATE: I am in fear for my son's life at Coffield Unit, TX.


I believe that my sons SCC state classification code of his mental and medical health, has been downgraded in order to fill an unexpected empty bed at the Coffield unit in Anderson county, TX. I also believe his long time G2 good rating has been increased to G4 without justification.
It was May, 2019 Mother’s Day month. I took my credit card and flew out to finally see my world: my son. I would stay for two weeks. 
Pretty much everyone I encountered treated me with respect. It worked both ways. Looking and listening to my son, I could see that he had significantly deteriorated both Mentally and Physically.
Bryce Is at least 6′1 maybe 6’2.  When he was fifteen he was 6 ft. He was taller than anyone in the court room, yet the youngest. He had lost a lot of weight. He has a long reach but he doesn’t have any muscle mass. He was obviously on prescriptive drugs that were given to help him. He seemed weak and tired easily.
I was not allowed to hug him or even touch his hand. We visited with a plexiglass between us and talked to one another through a phone. Tears streaming down my face. It had been almost ten years.
He ate the snacks I bought as if he hadn’t eaten in a few days. I’m talking about $20.00 dollars worth for each visit. I was granted extra long visits, I was happy about that.
His skin was the color of milk, almost translucent. His teeth had skrunk to half their size. He seemed smaller, thinner. Still, it was wonderful to finally see him again. I was sad for him and myself but my heart felt good.
What happened before
While Bryce was at Beto unit, he was so gaslite that he had a psychotic break down. He believed certain people on tv were talking to him. He was breaking away from reality. He started to hear voices. The voices cause him believe I was being hurt. He said he heard me crying for him to help me. He believed that I was being extorted. My son was ready to die for me.
He was transferred to Monsford unit. There he was again medicated and treated for these psychiatric problems to include suicidal thoughts. I had received a phone call from a Mr. Stephen Bryant who told me my son needed to be in a safe keeping unit. I was very relieved.  Bryce was sent to the safekeeping prison at Price Daniel Unit.
Within a very short time Bryce was beaten up by some big guy. My son was sent to the emergency room where he was cared for and given liquid stiches on his face. He was sent to Monsford Unit again. I asked: “What happened, ALL these years of not fighting?” He told me: “Mom, sometimes in prison you can’t avoid a fight.”  When the guard asked him who started the fight Bryce didn’t answer.
I had every reason to believe he would return to Price Daniel Unit and that the man that put my son in the hospital would have been moved and or warned. But that isn’t what happened.  
I know that Bryce liked that unit. He told me he had more opportunities to go to worship services. While at Price Daniel he had asked me to send some books on bushcraft, surviving and living in the wilderness. He always like that kind of thing, he has extensive knowledge on that subject. He could make formidable Youtube videos.
From Monsford to Skyview Unit
Then I stopped hearing from him and stopped getting letters from him. I became concerned again but all I could do was wait. What I didn’t know was that he had been transported to Skyview Unit, which is a psychiatric unit near Beto and Coffield unit. This is where I believe his classification was changed. It appears he has been punished for the fight, that put him in the hospital. He was sent to Coffield.
I believe that minimising his mental health conditions and changing his good conduct rating to a rating that is not factual, is what had to be done in order to have that empty bed in Coffield unit occupied. Over the last few years this units tragic and seemingly avoidable deaths, have been steadily increasing.  Whoes bed was Bryce given?
Recently
Almost two weeks ago I started to get a gut wrenching feeling that my son was in danger, that he was going to die. I started researching for information about who I could contact. There’s some more serious stuff on the internet about that unit. It only made matters worse.
I was calling the unit but I wasn’t getting far. So I called every day, sometimes a few times a day. I couldn’t help myself. Each person I talk to, the details about my son were different. He was alive but not doing good.
I was told that he’s in Segregation for two weeks. It’s a more secluded part of the prison. Where your locked in a cell with another person 22 hours a day. I think it’s one of those cells that just have a slit in the door, with limited air flow. I bet those walls radiate the cold from outside. 
One person said Bryce was separated from general population because he was having problems with some inmates. He stating he was in fear of his life. He’ll be sent back there.
Another person told me Bryce was suicidal. Again, my son is no longer equipped to handle these fights or the manipulation. There’s over four thousand inmates at that unit. Price Daniel safekeeping unit had over one thousand.
Is he on his meds?  Or did the declassification stop those? I’m suppose to wait for him to sign release form, before I find out. I’m just trying to help my son.
I kept being told he’s free to call me… Then why hasn’t he? I know something is wrong. I kept calling and finally a person went and got him. He was somewhere with this person and on speaker phone. It was good to hear his voice even though he didn’t sound good at all. He wouldn’t tell the person in the room anything. He didn’t trust them. We talked about him getting into protective custody. He said it isn’t that easy, he tried. I told him I’m going to keep trying to find him help. *So I guess he can call me if he’s in a room with prison personnel? Hmmmm. Something is WRONG.
I started to believe he’s being exhorted, controlled etc all over again. This would explain why I’ve received mail from people in Coffield unit wanting me to write them. One wanting me to be like a mother to him. It breaks my heart but there are rules of respect of another inmates family member
Please return my son to me. 

TimColeAct collegelawstudents mediagroup probonoinvestgativecases, newscaster, specialedition, welovebryce bryceworld newsbryce sos wrongfulconviction, newevidence, ineffectivecounsel, injustice, texasam, editorials, proceduralviolations, disabilitylawyer,reasonabledoubtshow,Oprah Winfrey,
Mrstephenbryanttdjc, whiteboy, Mrronaldgivenstdjc mywhiteboy

Comments


  1. 🌟Just received official response about my letter above and it’s complaints about UTMB personnel and Coffield Unit… Basically in my opinion, those in control over my beloved son, have all the control.

    It’s been this way from the start. Bryce was a 15 year old special needs child. he has had an IEP-ARD since kindergarten. He’s been on meds since he was four years old. He did very well on his meds while living here with me in Florida. After his arrest, those in control changed that narrative too. But the forensic psychologists report that was never used, points out the fallacies. I wish I never agreed for him to go spend some years in Texas with his father, who has not contacted our son in over seven years.

    In the court room Bryce was not competent. When ever court records needed to reflect that my mentally ill child now needed to be found a competent, mentally sound and academically intelligent, again, his status in all these areas changed. The same thing happened when he was to be transferred in with adults… suddenly he was cured! And that is what is going on here.

    The status will continue to be updated in order to be in line with the new narrative.
    The goal from the start is the same today… keep prison beds filled.

    🌟To learn about his case please visit http://www.4brycesbattle.org

    🌟I am searching for a lawyer to work with my son for a writ of habeas corpus. In this case, there are a lot of violations that have nothing to do with the area of mental health. We are looking for a lawyer that is licensed in Florida & Texas.

    If you think you may be interested in joining in to help save Bryce, please contact me,

    Ms. Pelletier 4brycesbattle@gmail.com
    Kind regards,
    brycesM πŸ’” M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bryce-devonate-christy ... bless the beast, not the children?