GOFUNDME

***C L I C K HERE GOFUNDME

SONG LOST WITHOUT YOU CLICK

by Freya Ridings

standin on the platform
watching you go.
it's like no other pain
I've every known

to love someone so much
to have no control
you said "I wanna see the world"
and I said "go"

but I think I'm lost without you
I just feel crushed without you
I've been so strong for so long
that I never thought how much I needed you

strangers rushing past
just tryna get home
but you were the only safehaven I've known.

hits me at full speed
fell like I can't breathe
and nobody knows
this pain inside of me
my world is crumbling
I should have never
let you go.

I think I'm lost without you.
I think I'm lost, lost, lost,
Ooh-way ooh-way, ooh-way, ooh ooh,

I think I'm lost without you.
I just feel crushed without you.

cause I've been so strong for so long
that I never thought how much I love you

Dear Son, I LOVE YOU TO INFINITI AND BEYOND. 
beyond infiniti.  Love your MoM. I'm trying Bryce, I'm trying to find help.



http://www.brycesbattle.blogspot.com
Dear Doctor Phillip Calvin McGraw, Please help me save my son Bryce Seton Vandergrift. Kind Regards, Bryce's MoM marie  4brycesbattle





Comments

  1. Do prisoners get treated badly in prison?

    My son is deteriorating in prison. Some days my spirit is so tormented that I've wished us dead. Other days I recover and carry on ONLY for the sake of my son who I love dearly. I cannot think of one positive thing to say about prison ����.

    Anything minutely good is by far overshadowed by the bad, the very bad, the worse than bad, the worse of the worse. Words that come to mind are barbaric, disgusting, dehumanizing, deplorable, inhumane, destructive and evil.

    Prison life reaches in to grab hold of your very core.

    It's hungry to destroy. And if that isn't bad enough… when it's done chewing you and those that love you up… it spits you out upon the gutter and says…. You'll be back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

bryce-devonate-christy ... bless the beast, not the children?