AUTOPSY REPORT: "NO ONE" was shot three times!

The defense attorney, that Bryce's father had hired, allowed me to sit in on a meeting he was having with Bryce inside Juvi, he said so I could have an extra visit with my son.

This is the only time I was ever with the attorney and Bryce, and only the second time the defence lawyer ever met with me.

He said, "Bryce,  you shot a man three times in the chest with a shotgun, while he was asleep on the couch"! Bryce nearly tipped his chair over as he said "OH I did"?

I knew something didn't seem right but I just didn't know what that was. I never believe Bryce shot anyone. I did believe he was set up to be framed and take the fall. It was clear my son believe what he was being told.

Mr. Cantu was shot once and before EMS took him to the hospital where he passed in surgery, he named his own son Nick as his shooter.

A few news reporters repeated this same story of three shotgun blast, by Bryce!?  They are ksat news, kens news, Leezia Dhalla, Merissa Brown and Peter J. Holly.

These persons also said Bryce was 16 yrs old. NO, He had turned 15 years old,  only a few months before he was arrested and charged as the shooter, planner and mastermind!?

Bryce's defense attorney told the judge..."well your honor, it looks like my client was the shooter". I think Bryce and I were the only ones that didn't know that the police report states Fred named his son Nick as his shooter and the police report shows other's could have done this.  They convinced bryce he had done what ever they said he did.

There is a report that states bryce is not culpable for any part in the states case against him. The defense told me he was presenting it to the Judge. He didn't and I tried and tried to present the hidden facts and truths and I couldn't. I wasn't allowed and almost got arrested trying to present documents. I still have those documents.

Case No. 2009-2213
CASE NUMBER: 2010CR5794B
MR. FRED CANTU RIP RESPECT.
















KARE11 legalexspert studentsagainstwrongfulconvictions, Govgreggabbot,Drphilltvshow,
senator john cornyn, newsreporter, dallalawofficesof, falseconfessionto, texascollegestudents, deniability,
Govdesantesfl, tipsbuzzfeed, davidleevandergrift, graceocantu, patriciahickeyvandergrift, 01658805 ericjohnson, senrepharolddutton, reproycewest, garnetcoleman, Elizabetwarren, dustinburrows, dsmith, steve.mcvicker, inthiscase, disabilityactlaw personalinjury, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bryce-devonate-christy ... bless the beast, not the children?